If you notice any of these warning signs in your system, it’s time to contact a heating service specialist.
- Uneven heating throughout your home
- Unusual noises from the system
- Your energy costs suddenly increase
- Standing water around heating unit
- System turns on/off too often
- Pilot light frequently goes out
- Thermostat gives inaccurate readings
- Reduced airflow from the vents
- Foul or unusual smells indoors
- Visible corrosion on components
Heating repair services vary, depending on the type of system. For example, worn-out bearings can be the cause of noise from a gas furnace, but it might be the blower motor. If your heat pump isn’t transferring heat, it could be faulty wiring, but it could also be the condenser coil. Boilers occasionally leak because of damaged pressure relief valves or faulty circulator pumps.
Simple wear and tear might be why your heater needs fixing, but it could also be an airflow obstruction or any number of other problems. Basically, your first response to an issue should be to contact a reputable heating service contractor in Paradise Valley. Its certified technicians will soon diagnose the cause of the problem and repair it in no time.